Ghorepani/Poonhill Trek 7 Days
$ Inquiry now USD
There is no incertitude that Annapurna region is reflected to invoke happiness and its charm is more enhanced by Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek. Trek to Ghorepani is noted as one of the splendid trekking in Nepal. Trekking in Ghorepani Poon Hill endeavor magnificent event to eyewitness the exquisiteness of this region. Ghorepani Poonhill Trek itinerary can be set as per your convenience but usually it is acknowledged as a short trek. Here, with Pure Adventure Nepla you can set into motion for 7 days of trips.
One time before you keep an eye on Ghorepani Poon Hill trek map you will figure out iconic concealed pearl enticing Nepalese tradition and culture. Being in Annapurna region and not discussing about tempting sight of Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Fishtail (6,993m), Lamjung Himal and Annapurna (8,091m) and after peeking them your eyes and jaw will be wide open. Basically the main objective of this trek is to illustrate all-inclusive mountain ranges with the scope of daybreakfrom Poon Hill (3,210m) and sundown vistas. There will be no one who can stop themselves from adoring the landscape of Ghorepani Poon Hill. Strolling nearby Phewa Lake and forest of Rhododendron will put forward eye pleasing village called Ghandruk with Gurung museum.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek distance is not that extensive you can check out this distance Pokhara to Nayapul (46km), Nayapul to Tikhedhunga (7km), Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (12km) and Ghorepani to Poon Hill (1.5km). As the trek is not so lengthy Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek cost is not that expensive and if you contact us we can arrange the trip with best price.Officially the trek will proceed from Pokhara city which is supposed to be nirvana for natural lovers and most of all it is the gateway to enter into Annapurna region.
Note: In case client want to go to Chitwan or Kathmandu you can ask to guide to organize transport and other tours if clients are interested.
- Start from:
- Trip Duration:
- 7 Days
- Trip Code:
- Physical Rating:
- Cultural Rating:
- Group Size:
- Min 2 Max 18
- Max Elevation :
- 3193 m
- Trip Level
- Nepal best view point for Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain.
- Culture trekking
open all close all
On this day you will arrive in Pokhara and meeting will be carried out in the hotel. Pokhara is the starting point of the short trek. Today you can put your opinions without any hesitation and we will work out as per the designed itinerary. In additional, we have already set the itinerary and if it is ok we can go through it. Stay overnight inn hotel.
On the second day you will drive to Nayapul which means New Bridge and upon your arrival at Nayapul you will carry out trekking to Ulleri before that it consumes 30 minutes to turn up at Birethanti. From Birethanti you will trek to Ulleri, a large Magar village situated at 2,073 meter. This is the first day you will come across Magar culture and values. Stay overnight in lodge.
Trying to understanding the life styles of villagers you will ascend to Ghorepani moving all through the Phalate. The more you stroll the more chances of viewing the wonderful section of mountains. You will find Ghorepani as a beautiful destination where you can relish sunset. Stay overnight in teahouse.
Waking up early you will approach to Poon Hill where you can observe magical sunrise along with the glittering views of massive Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. This is considered as the paradise for photographers. Taking breakfast you will head towards Tadapani and conclude the trek for today. Stay overnight in teahouse.
On the following day you will mark towards Jhinu Danda (Hot Spring) leaving Tadapani. Mostly this is known as the paradise for Bird lovers so you will get to sight different species of birds as it is to be found in the Annapurna Conservation Area. Stay overnight in teahouse.
Spending memorable time in Jhinu Danda you will set out to trek through Rhododendron forest will take you to the traditional and culturally rich Gurung settlement area called Ghandruk. This is known as the 2nd largest settlement areas of Gurung. Stay overnight in teahouse.
Exploring their cultures and admiring the nature you will carry on to Nayapul. Taking short drive you will arrive in Pokhara viewing dramatic Himalayas where the trek ends as per designed itinerary. From Pokhara you can depart towards your home town or for other packages.
- Transport: privet vehicle to Nayapul drop and pickup before trek and after.
- Accommodations : two star hotel in Pokhara(2night)and Best available twin sharing local Lodge/Tea house accommodation during the trek(5nights).
- Meals: Full board meals(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and seasonal fruits) during trek.
- An experienced English speaking guide on the trek that is government licensed and trained. There will be an assistant leader (1 assistant leader for every four trekkers) plus Sherpas and porters (2 trekkers = 1 porter) This includes insurance/ salaries/flight/ equipment/ food and lodging for all staff on the trek.
- Sleeping bag/Pure Adventure Nepal T-Shirt/ trekking maps.( Sleeping bag has to be returned after the trip completion).
- All necessary paperwork and permits (TIMS/ Conservation fee).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government/ local taxes and Pure Adventure Nepal service charge.
- 1 Pair strong hiking boots
- 2 Pairs light socks
- 1 Pair sports shoes
- 3 Pairs heavy wool socks
- 1 Medium rucksack\backpack
- 1 Small day pack
- 1 Sleeping bag (according to seasons)
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 1 Fleece\warm sweater
- 1 Sweatshirt\light sweater
- 1 Water and windproof jacket
- 2 Pair lightweight trousers
- 1 pair shorts
- 2 Long sleevs cotton or polypro
- 1 Water bottle-1 or 2litre
- 1 Down jacket\all weather Anorak
- 1 Turch\flashlight and spare batteries
- 1 Medium sized towel
- 1 Swiss type knife?
- 1 Money belt?
- Cotton headscarf\bandanna
- Warm hat\gloves(waterproof?)
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Water purification tablets\solution
- Sunblock cream(30-50)
- Swimming costumes\bathing suit(?) Washing kit: include
- underwear(including thermals)
- Personal toiletries
- Talcum powder 2 T-shirt
- Moleskin for blister
- Toilet Paper
- Bio degradable soap\shampoo
- Any personal medication
- 3\4 plastic bags(for wrapping clothes)
||03 Nov, 2018
||$ 0 USD
|| Book Now →
||01 Jan, 1970
|| Book Now →