$ 675 USD
Everest Panorama is one more attention grabbing Nepal trek package belong to Everest Region. Everest Panorama or Everest Panorama view trek is stress-free trek comparing to other trips in Everest Region. Nepal trekking and hiking will demonstration elevated trail to Tengboche Monastery. The short trek will make you outlook bravura vistas of the Ama Dablam and Mount Everest together with several snowy peaks. Enduring the voyage you will step into Khumjung, the largest hamlet in Khumbu illustrating delightful mountains. Likewise, you must be fortunate to stopover Khumjung village as you get an occasion to have notable Gompa and this spot is used to peek Ama Dalam, crags of Khumbila and Thamserku.
Everest panorama Trek with moderate trek grade will lead you into tranquil areas. You might have heard about Namche Bazaar which is contemplate as one of the highlights of the trek. In totality Everest Panorama Package brings all the glorious and sparkling features wanted by the trekkers from their voyage. Being close to the Everest some trekkers have sense that they are staying in certain portion of heaven as you might have read Heaven is myth and Nepal is real.
Chitchat in relation to Everest panorama trek price it’s not that high and most of the trekkers who have previously been part of Nepal trekking and sightseeing through Pure Adventure Nepal are gratified with our fair charges. Here, Everest panorama itinerary is enterprise for a week and it set into motion the moment you catch the flight to Lukla. You can state that the trek lend its hand to understand the tradition of Himalayan people. Trekkers who do not have extensive days to spend for trekking can think as an alternative way to explore the foothills steeped by Sir Edmund Hillary and courageous Tenzing Norgay. As a Nepal trekking season you can head during September to December and February to June. Please contact us to make your tri
- Start from:
- Trip Duration:
- 6 Days
- Trip Code:
- Physical Rating:
- Cultural Rating:
- Group Size:
- Min 2 Max 16
- Max Elevation :
- 3810 m
- Trip Level
- Everest view
- Learning about Sherpa People and their culture
- Visiting Monasteries
open all close all
Pure Adventure Nepal take it as our honor to welcome you at TIA, Kathmandu. Our representative members will support you in transferring in the hotel. After some time you will be called to discuss about the trip then you will join in welcome dinner. Stay overnight in hotel.
Waking up early and enjoying the breakfast you will drive to TIA, Kathmandu and from there you will catch the flight to Lukla, the gateway to Everest Region. Capturing high mountain peaks, dramatic scenes you will land on the airport. From here you will transfer to the lodge where you will meet your camp staffs and other porters along with crew members. From Lukla you will start to trek Phakding, starting the first trek. Stay overnight in lodge.
From Phakding you will start to stroll to Namche Bazaar, which is a beautiful and scenic village. The journey will be proceed with the bank of Dudh Koshi and 2 small suspenson bridges prior to arrive at Monjo village. Passing from Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi you will start to ascend the vertical settlement area known as Namche Bazaar. The prosperous and cultural Namche will win your heart. Stay overnight in lodge.
Today you will go for hiking to view point where you can outlook Everest and amazing scenario. Trekkers who do not have extensive time to lost in the lap of Everest Region selects this package as it is worthy to step into Everest Region. After that you will trek downhill to Monju crossing all through Mende village and excellent scenery of grand Mountains. You will stop at Monju and spend the night. Stay overnight in lodge.
Today you will trek to Lukla, one of the amazing destination with beautiful yet difficult geographic setting. You will come across Sherpa people with performing their duties and you can visit the local markets. In short Lukla is a happening place in its own manner. Stay overnight in lodge.
Completing the Everest Panorama with short days of itinerary you will take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Again you can enjoy the scenery from the window and within 40 minutes you will land at TIA, Kathmandu. From TIA, you will transfer to the hotel where you can take some rest and in the evening you can share your experience in farewell program. Stay overnight in hotel.
This is considered as the concluding day as per the set itinerary. So, if you wish you can go for shopping till the departure time. Then, you will be transferred to TIA for the last time so that you can head towards your home town or for next destinations. We are thankful that you have given us an opportunity to serve you.
- Transport: Airportpickup and drop in privet vehicle/Round trip Flight(Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu) including departure taxes.
- Accommodations : Three Star Hotels in Kathmandu(2nights)and Best available twin sharing local Lodge/Tea house accommodation during the trek(4nights).
- Meals:Breakfast in Kathmandu and Full board meals(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and seasonal fruits) during trek.
- An experienced English speaking guide on the trek that is government licensed and trained. There will be an assistant leader (1 assistant leader for every four trekkers) plus Sherpas and porters (2 trekkers = 1 porter) This includes insurance/ salaries/flight/ equipment/ food and lodging for all staff on the trek.
- Duffle bag/Sleeping bag/Pure Adventure Nepal T-Shirt/ trekking maps.(but Duffle bag and Sleeping bag has to be returned after the trip completion).
- All necessary paperwork and permits (TIMS/ Sagarmatha National Park fee).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government/ local taxes and Pure Adventure Nepal service charge.
- This Trip start from Kathmandu on day1 at 5 pm(Meeting @ Dom Himalyan)Phone:+977-1-4216813/4263554( Dom Himalayan) Pure Adventure Nepal Pvt.Ltd. Telephone-01-4701068/ 977-9841980004
- 1 Pair strong hiking boots
- 2 Pairs light socks
- 1 Pair sports shoes
- 3 Pairs heavy wool socks
- 1 Medium rucksack\backpack
- 1 Small day pack
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 1 Fleece\warm sweater
- 1 Sweatshirt\light sweater
- 1 Water and windproof jacket
- 2 Pair lightweight trousers
- 1 pair shorts
- 2 Long sleevs cotton or polypro
- 1 Water bottle-1 or 2litre
- 1 Down jacket\all weather Anorak
- 1 Turch\flashlight and spare batteries
- 1 Medium sized towel
- 1 Swiss type knife?
- 1 Money belt?
- Cotton headscarf\bandanna
- Warm hat\gloves(waterproof?)
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Water purification tablets\solution
- Sunblock cream(30-50)
- Swimming costumes\bathing suit(?) Washing kit: include
- underwear(including thermals)
- Personal toiletries
- Talcum powder 2 T-shirt
- Moleskin for blister
- Toilet Paper
- Bio degradable soap\shampoo
- Any personal medication
- 3\4 plastic bags(for wrapping clothes)
||14 Sep, 2019
||$ 675 USD
|| Book Now →
||12 Oct, 2019
||$ 705 USD
|| Book Now →
||19 Oct, 2019
||$ 705 USD
|| Book Now →
||01 Jan, 1970
|| Book Now →
- This trip start from Kathmandu on Day 1 at 5 pm(meeting@hotel Moonlight)Phone:+977-1-4383566/4383528(Moonlight Hotel).