$ 1295 USD
Nepal Experience-Sikles Trek with Seti Rafting is one of the best travelling options for travelers who are thinking of making trip to Nepal and do something difference than other travelers in Nepal. Sikles Trek with Seti Rafting not only includes trekking of Sikles Village and Rafting in Seti River. A carefully and perfectly designed program offers trekking in Sikles, Rafting in Seti River and advances to know the wildlife of Chitwan National Park. The perfect trek also offers to explore the Gurung culture in Bandipur.
Experience the trekking in the virgin trail of Sikles, explore the Gurung culture of Bandipur, visit Pokhara- one of the popular traveling destination in the world, chill the whitewater rafting in Seti River with its gift of scenic mountains views, explore the wildlife of Chitwan in Chitwan National Park.
After all make your Nepal Experience-Sikles Trek with Seti Rafting trip with Pure Adventure Nepal a fantastic one. Without doubt with our friendly and experienced adventure experts will make your trip once in a lifetime.
- Start from:
- Trip Duration:
- 13 Days
- Trip Code:
- Physical Rating:
- Cultural Rating:
- Group Size:
- Min 2 Max 18
- Max Elevation :
- 2900 m
- Trip Level
- Colourful Kathmandu.
- Explore the Bandipur.(Nepali Hill Town).
- Experience the Nepal Camping trekking in Annapurna Region.
- Learning About Gurung Culture.
- Raft on the Seti River.
- Explore Wildlife of Nepal in Chitwan Nationalpark.
open all close all
Transfer to Hotel:Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu-Pure Adventure Nepal representative will be there for your warm welcome. And will help you to transfer to your hotel. At evening, Pure Adventure Nepal will organize a welcome dinner in one of the typical Nepali restaurant in Thamel. O/N.
After breakfast, our sightseeing tour of fascinating valley, Kathmandu starts. It begins with climbing up to the Monkey Temple Swayambhunath, which is situated at the top of the hill. The world heritage site offers absolutely stunning view of Kathmandu Valley. After then your sightseeing tour directs towards a famous temple of Hindus; Pashupatinath and then towards Boudhanath Stupa-the largest stupa in Nepal.O/N.
Starting day of our trip, today we take early breakfast and will drive to Bandipur. Viewing scenic views of greenery hills of Nepal and experiencing a drive in Nepal, 5 hours drive takes us to a beautiful view point Bandipur. At Bandipur you can explore typical Gurung culture and interact with friendly peoples. In evening time there will be a Gurung cultural program in your Hotel. O/N.
After breakfast, we will have some time to explore beautiful Bandipur village. After then we take a 3 hours drive to Pokhara. As you know Pokhara is a beautiful city, you will have enough time to explore around Pokhara. O/N.
This will be our starting day of trekking. After early breakfast we start our trekking to Ghalekharka. After 1 ½ hour drive and 3 ½ hour’s walk from Pokhara we will reach a beautiful Gurung heritage Ghalekharka. There are no such tea houses so accommodation is camping basis. O/N.
Today after breakfast we start our trek, the trail passes through wonderful jungle of oak and rhododendron forest. In spring season rhododendrons are welcoming you with its colorful glimpses. The ascending trail finally takes us to a stunning view point Tara Hill Top. From where you can have magnificent views of Annapurna Range. And in evening time you can enjoy seeing sun saying goodbye to sun for that day. In night time you can see star-like light blinking in wonderful city Pokhara. O/N.
After having wonderful day in the stunning view point Tara Hill Top; Parche will be our destination today. About 5 hours descending trail take us to one of the small typical Gurung Village Parche. You can spend your rest of day with exploring the traditional Gurung culture. Overnight will be either on Tea House or in camp. We camp above the Parche village.
In monsoon (June-Sep), it is quite difficult to find bus on. In such condition, we have to make 3 hours walk to Kauw Khola. Rest of other time we can take our bus from Sabi. After reaching Pokhara, you can hang around the city on free time.
As we just finished the trekking activities, today is a day to chill with white water rafting in Seti. Seti River is one of the river which offers the scenic views of magnificent mountain ranges during rafting. Thrill with the wilderness of Seti River and enjoy a scenic rafting day on Seti River. Overnight will in a tented camp. O/N.
Another day to experience Seti Rafting. Today we raft about 2 hours. After rafting we will take our lunch and drive to Chitwan. After 4 hours long drive we will step in Chitwan. In Chitwan, evening time will be for a typical Tharu Culture program.
Chitwan National Park, one of popular destination in Asia. This day we will explore Chitwan National Park with a local guide. Elephant safari to encounter wildlife of Chitwan including endangered one-horned rhinoceros, Leopard, Wild elephant, Royal Bengal tiger, stripped hyena, wild dog, Rhesus monkey, Fresh water dolphin and more, canoeing in lazy Budhi Rapti River, Bird watching are the major attraction of Chitwan National Park. O/N.
The end day of our trip. Today, after breakfast we take our bus to drive back to Kathmandu- the initial point of our trip. 156 km in distance takes 6 hours drive to get back to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, your guide will escort to your hotel. This day Pure Adventure Nepal will organize a farewell dinner in one of the typical Nepalese restaurant located in Thamel.
A day to say good bye Himalayan Kingdom. Get a snap with Pure Adventure Nepal and accept a token of love of Pure Adventure Nepal. For your comfort, a Pure Adventure Nepal representative will help you to get Tribhuvan International Airport. Namaste! “FERI BHETAULA”-Nepali translation of ‘see you again’.
- -Transport: Airport Arrival and departure transport / Privet vehicle during whole tour
- -Accommodations : Three star Hotel in Kathmandu Hotel Moon Light or Similar category (3nights)/guest house in Bandipur(1night)/Two star hotel in Pokhara(2nights) Chitwan hotel(2nights)and tented camp(4nights)
- -Meals:Breakfast x 12/Lunch x 8/Dinner x 7
- -An experienced English speaking guide on the trek and tour that is government licensed and trained
- - There will be 1 cook and kitchen team during camping trek an assistant leader(1 assistant leader for every 3 trekkers during Camping trek) plus Sherpas and porters This includes insurance/ salaries/equipment/ food and lodging for all staff on the trek
- -Sleeping bag/Pure Adventure Nepal T-Shirt/ trekking maps(Sleeping bag has to be returned after the trip completion)
- -All necessary paperwork and permits (TIMS/ Conservation Fee)
- -A comprehensive medical kit
- -All government/ local taxes and Pure Adventure Nepal service charge
- -Farewell dinner.
- 1 Pair strong hiking boots
- 2 Pairs light socks
- 1 Pair sports shoes
- 3 Pairs heavy wool socks
- 1 Medium rucksack\backpack
- 1 Small day pack
- 1 Sleeping bag (according to seasons)
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 1 Fleece\warm sweater
- 1 Sweatshirt\light sweater
- 1 Water and windproof jacket
- 2 Pair lightweight trousers
- 1 pair shorts
- 2 Long sleevs cotton or polypro
- 1 Water bottle-1 or 2litre
- 1 Down jacket\all weather Anorak
- 1 Turch\flashlight and spare batteries
- 1 Medium sized towel
- 1 Swiss type knife?
- 1 Money belt?
- Cotton headscarf\bandanna
- Warm hat\gloves(waterproof?)
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Water purification tablets\solution
- Sunblock cream(30-50)
- Swimming costumes\bathing suit(?) Washing kit: include
- underwear(including thermals)
- Personal toiletries
||25 Mar, 2018
||$ 1295 USD
|| Book Now →
||09 Sep, 2018
||$ 1295 USD
|| Book Now →
- This trip start from Kathmandu on Day 1 at 5 pm(meeting@hotel Moonlight)
- Phone:+977-1-4383566/4383528(Moonlight Hotel)
- or Pureadventure Nepal(+977-1-4700873) or +977-9851039651(Operation)